Sunday, January 1, 2012

June 2011

So I figured since its officially 2012 I should update this blog from where I left off last time….so in recap, here is the last half of 2011!



June

Trent and I participated in a 5k at Bellevue.  It was a fundraiser for the Young Adult Singles department that Trent has been teaching in.  They were raising funds for their mission trip to Nicaragua.  It was fun and a good motivator to run!  Well…I (Jennifer) enjoyed it at least.  I finished the race in 37:56 and Trent finished close behind me at 40:25.

Then later on that month, Trent’s parents and siblings came up to visit and we all celebrated Trent’s parents 40th wedding anniversary.  This included the Memphis Zoo, Sheridan’s, Corky’s, and Starlight Spectacular at Bellevue.  It was a lot of fun!   





Sometime around end of June-beginning of July, my friend gracious let me practice taking pictures by letting me photography her girls and her family.  It was lots of fun, even though it was very hot! I learned a lot that day!



No comments:

Post a Comment