Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 2011

Dad had surgery to remove a salivary gland and some stones that we in the gland.  It turned out to be a little worse than they originally thought and they had to remove a lot of infection.  Luckily he is slowly feeling better. 

We had snow again the beginning of December!!

We had a fun outing with work when we all meet up at Spaghetti Warehouse in Memphis and then went over to the FedEx Forum to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra!  It was awesome!


I took some family pictures of a friend from work.  We met in downtown Memphis and her husband found us some awesome spots for pictures.  It was so much fun and I am very happy with the results. 






Christmas!  We once again drove down to Florida to spend Christmas with our families.  We had a great time being “home” and relaxing with our families. 

That’s the short recap of the 2nd half of 2011.  I know I probably left out a lot of other stuff that happened...but that's all I remember right now!  We will have a nephew in less than a month and Trent graduates in May…so we are looking forward to 2012!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment