Sunday, January 1, 2012

September 2011

Trent and I went to the Germantown Festival for the first time since living in Memphis.  Its basically a huge craft fair in Germantown.  A friend of mine from work had a booth there, so we went to check it out.  It was really fun!

Labor day with friends!  We always have a cookout with our closest friends here in housing.  We setup the TV on the back porch and have some awesome food.  We invited a few more friends this year and had a great time hanging out.

I also took pictures of our upstairs neighbors in September.  They had a new baby and needed some family pictures, so of course I volunteered.  J  It was a cloudy day and I was worried it might rain, but the pictures turned out awesome I thought….they are actually some of my favorites!  Such a beautiful family!  They are some awesome people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment