Sunday, January 1, 2012

October 2011

Softball ended L It was so much fun.  We were one win away from being in the tournament, but didn’t make it.  It was great to meet new people and enjoy the game again. 

I had really been wanting some new pictures of Trent and I after taking pictures of our friends and their families.  So I got my friend Stephanie to meet us and take some pictures for me.  Thanks Steph!! 




Trent and I bought tickets to go to the Alabama vs Ole Miss game in Oxford since it was in Oxford and wasn’t far from us, and it was a lot cheaper than going to a home game.  It was SO much fun!  It’s a lot smaller than going to T-town and the seats where much closer to the field.  So we felt like we were really in the game…plus it was an awesome game. 



I got to participate in an event in Memphis that was awesome.  It was called Jesus Loves Memphis.  Bellevue has been doing Bellevue Loves Memphis for a while and it got expanded to include several other churches in the area.  We all got together and went out into the community and did service projects.  I went with our singles class and helped clean up neighbors near the Liberty Bowl.  Afterwards, everything gathered at the Liberty Bowl for lunch and prayer. 

Trent and I got to go to our first Skillet concert!! We were super pumped about this and had a great time.  It was very loud!  But they put on a great concert. 

Halloween – we decided at work that we would pick a theme and all dress up according to the theme.  So we decided on cats and all picked a cat.  I, of course, picked Hello Kitty so I could wear pink!  We even had a kitty litter cake to eat to bring the whole theme together!


I also took 9 month pictures of Katie during October.





No comments:

Post a Comment