Trent was born August 18, 1984 to Keith and Janie Gann in Tupelo, MS. He and his family lived in Sherman, MS where his dad was a pastor. He has two older siblings: Tiana and Tim. When Trent was 4, they moved to Panama City, FL where his dad had been called to a church as pastor. Trent attended Tommy Smith Elementary School, Merritt Brown Middle School and Mosley High School (class of 2002). In March of 1992 Trent made the greatest decision of his life and repented of sins and placed his faith in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
I (Jennifer)was born July 19, 1985 to Mike and Janet Churchwell. I was born in Pensacola, FL at Sacred Heart Hospital. My actual due date was September 6th, so when mom went into labor in July (in Panama City, FL where she lived) they rushed her to Sacred Heart because they detected something in the sonogram that they were unsure of. So, long story short I was born premature and had a benign tumor called a sacrococcygeal teratoma, which I read affects 1 in every 35,000. There were no real issues from being premature, praise God.
I have a younger brother who was born September 5, 1989 (four years younger). Notice the date he was born and the date of my due date….weird! J
I grew up outside of Panama City, FL in Callaway…well really out in the boonies outside of Callaway. We had NO neighbors for miles. I went to Callaway Elementary School. Then we moved to “town” when I was in 3rd grade (to Lynn Haven) and I went to Hiland Park Elementary School. Then the summer before I would start middle school at Merritt Brown (where Trent went) we were at our lake house which was about 30 minutes north of Panama City. Well we just decided to move into the lake house…we built on a bigger kitchen, garage and an upstairs with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a small office. So instead of going to Merritt Brown I would go to Vernon Elementary School. They still had 6th grade in the elementary school. So then I went to Vernon Middle School and then Vernon High School (class of 2003).
No comments:
Post a Comment